Allie Wi Cant Get On The Forum?

Hey your a cook..add some cooking stuff and some coffee stuff... maybe some weather info..good house-keeping type stuff?

Give me your recipe. I could not find any love in my seasoning cabinets.
Grandma had it and she is with the Lord... I know she used to roll it out and cut it with that round cutter thing...she would let me eat the dough...man the dough was better than most folks cooking.. I love my grandma... she was the best:)

Hey where nice looking site...as good as I have seen... but man we have to do something about the discussion:( see ya brother...been a long evening at work....:sleep:

Home repair and such would relate well with your HVAC as the central focus...I have about 30 years of that sort of work.. It could help your forum? If you don't do something...it wont work in my opinion.... Just a dumb country boy and your one of those Cali smart guys:cool:

Home repair and such would relate well with your HVAC as the central focus...I have about 30 years of that sort of work.. It could help your forum? If you don't do something...it wont work in my opinion.... Just a dumb country boy and your one of those Cali smart guys:cool:
I will add home repair now! Thank you for the tip my friend.

I will add home repair now! Thank you for the tip my friend.
Hey where you are not allowing my messages to be posted:mad: Are you some kind of control freak?:cautious: I mean my post are a lot better than the ones you made-up... "a beautiful woman all into heating and cooling systems" come on...nobody is going to buy that:LOL:

I wonder if she still can't get on because she hasn't posted since her comment on here. Anyone know how to help?
I have not heard from her all day.. she usually sends a FB message or two? Maybe she is having network problems or maybe she just "fasting" the whole digital world for a day or two?

Back