1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

All The Base Ball Fans

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by Dusty, Apr 11, 2010.

1. All The Base Ball Fans

Hey you all .... Let's have a little competition here among all the Baseball fans . Tell us who you are cheering for .

Yay .... The Boys of Summer are back .

Of course I am a Toronto Blue Jays Fan .... Woooo- Hooo .... We won to night against the Baltimore Orioles .... 3- 0 .
  2. Orioles fan

Congrats, on last night's win Dusty, I guess :smiley10:
  3. I like baseball, but I don't follow it that closely.

They play sooooooooooooooo many games.

It's hard to keep up, so I usually just watch the World Series.

4. Hmmmm..... Thanks but the season is just starting and we have a long ways to go . It seems like the Jays always start out big and end up next to last. Nice guys don't always win .... He he .

Hey where are those Braves fans as I know there are some Georgia people here ?

Oh and what about the Yankees ? He he . Any body a fan of theirs . ?
  5. Hey Psalm 91 .... Do I rub salt in the wound .? .... Nah !!!

Sorry you guys had to loose another one to the Jays today . Oh well the season is just beginning and I am sure there will be wins .
  6. Here I am Dusty.[​IMG]
  7. Woo - hoo ... Good Job . I like it that's cute . My favourite Player .

Vernon Wells .

8. At least the Mets haven't been mathematically eliminated yet.
  9. Well here in Braves country, you're not a true fan unless you love Chipper Jones, heheheeeeee:)
  10. Larry's a pretty good player.
  11. Hmmm ..... OUr opener was so hyped up by the media that we lost in 11th enning overtime . 8-7 . Oh well the White Socks put up a good game .
  13. Wel well .... Sorry to say but the Blue Jays are the best .... He he .
  14. I tell you what Miss Dusty...you remember what your Jays did to my Braves back in 1992?? well it might just be pay back time, heheheeee...I would love seeing those 2 teams back in the WS.