1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

All Over Fries!!!

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Whirlwind, Jan 16, 2008.

1. It would seem he is not the brightest bulb on his family tree.:eek::p

2. Several fries short of a Happy Meal? Bwah-haaw-haw-haaa!:D

3. Wonder if that was a family tree with branches???:eek::eek:

4. Hey, the fries aren't THAT good! :D

5. Especially if they never rot when you encase them in a glass container...bleech!;)

You ever see that one?

6. Poor guy. If he gets that upset over fries, think about what a difficult life he must live.:(

7. Hamburgler must've stole his heart...:confused:

Eeeewww...wonder what Hamburgler did with it???:eek:

8. Yes I do not want to meet him when he is having a really bad day.

9. I actually feel bad for this man not getting his fries. I can sympathize...... although I would never drive my car through a McDonalds over it. :p I am one of those people that no matter hwere I go eat or what I order-- something is ALWAYS wrong or missing. It has happened my entire life. It makes no difference what I order, how I order it, or where I am. It can be extremely frustrating to be the individual whose food is ALWAYS wrong while everyone else gets to enjoy the things that they ordered. So, I can certainly sympathize with the poor man. ;)

10. Or the floor of the car, Whirlwind!!! :D

11. "Hey, lady! I didn't get my fries! I need them to keep my traction on the brakes!"

Heee-heeee!
    :D

12. Book - yeah, I know. The nearest McD's is 15 miles away. So one time I ordered and got half-way home before I realized my McNuggets weren't even in the McBag.

So I turned my McCar around and McSped all the way back to McTown. I McYelled at the gal who gave me my McOrder and told her: "What the McHeck do you think you're McDoing!?"

Anyway, she gave me my fries and I drove home. I called back later to apologize, because I felt bad.:eek: But for a while there, it seemed like they were forgetting to put things into my bag all the time, and then sticking that "Double-check for McAccuracy" sticker on the bag to seal it.

I felt like telling them: Okay, which one of you clowns put this sticker on my bag!?":D

13. WHIRLWIND!!!!!!

[​IMG]

14. Of course, that was back when I still ate at McD's.

I don't anymore. I researched it, then made the mistake of watching Supersize Me; and then on top of that I made the mistake of renting Fast Food Nation (really grossed me out to the point where I couldn't even treat myself's to McD's once in a great while anymore).

That anger the man was feeling? Could very well have been brought on by the guy's food choices alone.:eek:

15. I never eat out any more either. Having re-developed this dairy (and soy) allergy, I avoid almost all food that isn't prepared from scratch by myself.

16. Book? Something tells me you're just not missing much.:)

I'm glad to hear that you have your own food concerns in your own hands and can make decisions about your health.

I need to be more like that...I'm beginning to get more and more into prepared foods, when I should be preparing it myself, heh.:eek: