1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

All For Each Other and As One For Our Lord

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by BigRforHim, Nov 29, 2007.

1. All For Each Other and As One For Our Lord

I'm a little tardy in posting my how do you doo"s.So "How do you do" and "Blessed Be His Name",and if rebuking is needed for my tardiness ,could we keep it to a mild roar,my dogs don't like it when peoples get loud.They should be use to it,when our 4 blessings were at home it could get a little noisy.Anyway,Randy here from Northern California.I toured the site,and i see His word doing some good works with the help of Godly men and women.While cruising i met a couple of people,that are in somewhat the same place as i am in my life.I believe through our trials we've all felt a little impatient for His powerful hand of love to pick us up and brush us off.With a little testimony,and edifying them with the word that we are all standing with them.That sometimes He gets a little busy,that His word is true.Thats my reason for my tardiness.I do believe we should all for each other and as one for the Lord,to bring glory to His name!:groupray:

Genesis 12:2-3:

2And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing. 3And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee; and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."
  2. Glad you are back and bless you!
  3. God bless you BigRforHim, He gave us each other to edify and encourage. Heh!- who says He doesn't have a sense of humor- LOL!