1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pastor Gary, Nov 1, 2009.

1. All CFS Members - ARE YOU LATE TODAY?

Just a reminder that in numerous countries around the globe, clocks were set BACK one hour over the night-time hours, October 31 to November 01.

Please make sure that your clocks are set properly this morning. Thank you.
  2. All set Pastor Gary.

Thanks and God bless,

3. I changed all my clocks on Saturday morning when I remembered.

Was lost all day, but back on track today . . . [​IMG]
  4. Changed it last night, the dy seems to be dragging by! I love it, heheh:):)
  5. Thanks Pastor Gary for the reminder... changed them. Hubby is very happy for the extra hour sleep in the morning.

6. Ugh!!! I missed church all together today. I woke up and it said 10:30. It takes me 30 minutes to get to church!!!!!!!!! Then I realized the clocks turned back:smiley30: Well I'm on time now.
    Thanks Pastor Gary

I hope i'm late to my funeral unless I get raptured!!
    I'm countin on it

Chili out
  7. Haha yeah we had to do ours back in september if i remember correctly...Its almost summer here now...29 degrees here right now and its 9pm in the night...

8. I sat mine back around 9pm..don't ask me why I just did:)
  9. My inner clock hasn't adjusted yet
  10. We are well into to daylight saving here ....so our clock have already been changed....love[​IMG]