1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

All About Me

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Shannon, Aug 10, 2007.

1. All About Me

Like Violet, I just found this section so here goes...

• I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 11 years. (We've been together 17.5 years - shazam!)
    • We have two kiddos - Emily, age 12 and Hunter, age 8. We added a chocolate lab to our family last summer. His name is Cooper and he is a constant source of joy and laughter. It's just like having another baby in the house sometimes. (Although lately he seems to have moved into his teen years!)
    • As a family, we spend time camping, hiking, fishing, playing outside, swimming, watching movies, and whatever else might strike our fancy.
    • Personally, I love to read, watch movies, knit, mess around online, spend time with my friends and family, and so on and so on.
    • I collect thimbles and clowns.
    • I've lived in Northeast Iowa pretty much my entire life.
    • I work full time in a toy store and am a volunteer EMT on my town's crew. Both keep me VERY busy!
    I think that's the key points anyway!

2. Sounds nice, Shan! We also like camping. But must put more effort in. And i think we are discouraged, because our favourite camping place is so far away since we've moved to Cape Town. :sad:

Do you camp in a tent or a caravan?

3. We have both a tent and a popup camper. I like both equally. :D

We don't go as often as I would like either...summer is just TOO busy. :(

4. We camp in our backyard! :D
    Well, me and the kids have~
    I love the campfire; so peaceful!
    We used to go camping ALL the time, by a river...

5. Wow, I have never actualy met anyone who has dated,

and married a High-School-Building before????????

Just Kidding:D

But it is like all these pesky "Garage Sales" I allways see

listed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I have yet to find one single "Garage" which was

actualy for sale, when I go and check them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I do have one serrious question: Have You ever

actualy collected any "Clowns" made out of "Thimbles"?????

6. Oh you are funny, Mike~:)