1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Advice regarding steroids and a girl

Discussion in 'Marriage and Relationships' started by Bleachcola, Jul 20, 2007.

1. Advice regarding steroids and a girl

Hi everyone.

Well, I came across an old friend from high school, (I am 21 now) and I had liked her since i was basically a sophomore, so I have liked her for a long time.

The last time she saw me I was very small, as in muscular wise, and now I am a lot bigger. I have used anabolic steroids for a couple years and have really grown. She had asked one of my buddies if i had used steroids, so i know when i talk to her again, she will ask me that question. Ive decided never to use them again, they just arent in my best interest. I am wondering if i should be honest with her if she asks me, but...

Keep in mind, i have been waiting a long time to get a shot with this girl, and since i believe a lot of people are very uneducated and misinformed about what steroids are, im afraid she will flee if i tell her. Any advice?

2. Hello.
    First, just out of curiosity, did you get them from a Dr?
    You don't have to answer that but concerning the girl, it would sound better to say the Dr. put you on them.....if this is true.
    Honesty is always the best policy because dishonesty will always come around and slap you in the face later.
    If she likes YOU none of this should matter.
    I agree you should stay away from them for health reasons but you want a girl who likes you for your personality, values and morals, don't you?
    Best of luck!

3. I'm with Violet. Lies (or omitting the truth) tend to backfire.

4. Just be honest and admit the truth.
    She will respect that far more than excuses.
    (So will God)

5. I never had a script from a doc, tho it is very easy to do. I used them illegaly... thanks for the advice guys

6. I hope everything goes well for you! :)

7. It seems she can already tell that you use steroids. So if she asks, it will probably be her way of confirming what she already knows, and allowing you to explain. If you deny it, she probably will be able to tell that you are lying.

Just tell her the truth, you will score more points that way.