1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Advice for a cloud.

Discussion in 'Biblical Advices' started by Michael Collum, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Advice for a cloud.

A cloud has descended upon me . and this passage seems to speak to what God is purifying in it .

James 3:13-18 (King James Version)

13Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
    14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.
    15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
    16For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
    17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
    18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

This is a passage that i read in a new light around two years ago . and i decided .. it is time to repent .. this way of constantly swinging around wildly the sword of the spirit .. was bringing me to an early grave .

It is important when reading the bible . to examine your heart . if you are writing something and there could even be the inkling of Jealousy or Bitterness toward someone (then stop) because their different perspective appears to be working out for them .. but it stands in the way of your interpretation .. being the only interpretation .. because there can only be one correct interpretation .. yet following this same logic .. one religion tells us .. that there is only one God, singular .. one . denying the trinity . I have found in God's mathematics One means a harmony like the creation .. or a whole spectrum of millions and trillions of colours all entering into the prism .. and fellowshipping in God's light . and the light is manifest when all contribute .

but when one colour stands alone .. saying .. i am representing the true light .. and yet another .. acting out of this same spirit James spoke against .. the whole body suffers . but if we all come together and humble ourselves .. and learn from one another and grow in our unique callings learning from what we see the Father doing in one another .. then the whole world .. may yet see Jesus' dream . His dying wish .

John 17:20-23

20"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one: 23I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.