Advent thought day 19

If you dip the celery stick in red pepper hummus... that changes EVERYTHING. HA.

I have at times been in the position of feeling far away from God. For me it was because I never could bring myself to believe I was WORTHY of attention or love. Once I was convinced ( actually told by HIM personally ) that I am deeply treasured... loved... cherished.... that changed EVERYTHING... and I have not felt far from Him since then. It helps when one does a daily inventory of themselves... because as you stated... once... twice and good-bye french fry... so easy to forget to remember that God needs to be part of our daily and moment to moment life.

I often invite Jesus to things... even over for supper... Please come for supper I will say. Just bring yourself... I have the meal covered. HAHA.
Another thing is that I always invite him for my early morning walks. How amazing that the God who created all things is most interested in these "silly" little gestures of the heart.... but HE TRULY IS.

Can't believe it's the 19th of December already.... My goodness the time goes by so quickly. GOD BLESS YOU my dear brother.

Back