Advent thought day 13

and ONCE AGAIN..... Alan's brain thoughts are birthed for the forums to see!!!!! OH my goodness.... these little offerings of yours have made my DECEMEBER so precious. I have approached Christmas this year in a way like never before. THANK YOU!

I think when we get to heaven and know things that we don't know while on earth... we are going to be SHOCKED at how much went on behind the scenes. These unnoticed "prayer warriors" who never seem to get discouraged or distracted in praying are rare gems. I have rarely thought of this... so today... I will spend the time to thank Father for all the silent prayer warriors... as well as all those angels ( who don't actually exist ) that do warfare on our behalf 24/7. HA. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHATEVER!!!!

and ONCE AGAIN..... Alan's brain thoughts are birthed for the forums to see!!!!! OH my goodness.... these little offerings of yours have made my DECEMEBER so precious. I have approached Christmas this year in a way like never before. THANK YOU!

I think when we get to heaven and know things that we don't know while on earth... we are going to be SHOCKED at how much went on behind the scenes. These unnoticed "prayer warriors" who never seem to get discouraged or distracted in praying are rare gems. I have rarely thought of this... so today... I will spend the time to thank Father for all the silent prayer warriors... as well as all those angels ( who don't actually exist ) that do warfare on our behalf 24/7. HA. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHATEVER!!!!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ€©

Hello Alan;

Thank you for sharing Advent Thoughts. Anna always reminded me of the prayer warriors, the ones who for many years quietly come to Church, sit in the back row pews and quietly pray.

People would think how come they don't do anything, but they are, just like Anna, always fasting and praying.

God bless you, Alan and your family.

Back