Add a Passage

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by da_man, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Jeremiah 29:13
    And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive

2. 1 John 3:10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother

3. 2 Timothy 1:7
    For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

4. Psalm 33:8
    Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.

5. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

6. Psalm 62:5
    My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.

7. Proverbs 1:5
    A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels

8. 1 Peter 1:22

Since by your obedience to the Truth through the [Holy ] Spirit you have purified your hearts for the sincere affection of the brethren, [see that you] love one another fervently from a pure heart.

9. Jude 1:21
    Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

10. Psalm 57:9I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.
    10For thy mercy is great unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds. 11Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: let thy glory be above all the earth.

11. Psalm 51:10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

12. Exodus 15:2
    The LORD is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him.

13. Matthew 7:11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

14. Psalm 91:11
    For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

15. Psalm 147

1Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
    2The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
    3He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
    4He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
    5Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
    6The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.
    7Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:

16. Psalm 111:2
    The works of the LORD are great, sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.

17. Psalm 37:25 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.

18. Psalm 72:12For he shall deliver the needy when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper.
    13He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy.

19. 2 Corinthians 10:3For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
    4The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
    5We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.