1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Add a Passage

Discussion in 'Sports, Games and Health' started by da_man, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Add a Passage

Just add an inspirational passage that you enjoy reading.

Romans8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.:):):)
  2. ||
  3. Philippians 1:9-11 (AMP)

9And this I pray: that your love may abound yet more and more and extend to its fullest development in knowledge and all keen insight [that your love may [a]display itself in greater depth of acquaintance and more comprehensive discernment],
    10So that you may surely learn to sense what is vital, and approve and prize what is excellent and of real value [recognizing the highest and the best, and distinguishing the moral differences], and that you may be untainted and pure and unerring and blameless [so that with hearts sincere and certain and unsullied, you may approach] the day of Christ [not stumbling nor causing others to stumble]. 11May you abound in and be filled with the fruits of righteousness (of right standing with God and right doing) which come through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One), to the honor and praise of God [[b]that His glory may be both manifested and recognized].

4. Psalm 145:10All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee.

11They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;

12To make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of his kingdom.

13Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
  5. Proverbs 17:22 . . .

" A [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    heart does good like medicine,
    But a broken spirit dries the bones."
  6. Ephesians 1

15Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
    16Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
    17That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
    18The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
    19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
    20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places
  7. Psalm 95:1O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
    2Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
    3For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
    4In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also.
    5the sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
    6O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
  8. Proverbs 3:5
    Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 37:5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
  9. Hebrews 13:5 (King James Version)

5Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
  10. Psalm 108:3 I will praise thee, O LORD, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.
    4For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds.
    5Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens: and thy glory above all the earth
  11. Psalm 106

1Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
    2Who can utter the mighty acts of the LORD? who can shew forth all his praise?
    3Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.
  12. 1 John 5
    3For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
    4For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
    5Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
  13. Psalm 63

7Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. 8My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
  14. And that He died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 2 Cor. 5:15

Let's not live for ourselves, but let's live for Jesus!
  15. Proverbs 3:3
    Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
    4So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
  16. Psalm 104
    31The glory of the LORD shall endure for ever: the LORD shall rejoice in his works.
    32He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke.
    33I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
    34My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.
  17. Psalm 99:5
    Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
  18. "There is therefore now NO condemnation

to those who are in Christ Jesus,

who do not walk according to the flesh,

but according to the Spirit" (Romans 8:1).

19. 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty (emancipation from bondage, freedom).
  20. I copied and pasted this from biblegateway. Because I don't feel like typing that much, lol.

Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead? Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not! So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him. Matthew 7:7-11

^Look at that last part. God WANTS to give you gifts. God WANTS to give you what you need. If it's according to HIS will, he WILL provide. And he will PROVIDE happily :) Keep being perseverance. Don't give up. Keep praying on that thing you desire. Keep on knocking.......Keep on seeking. Don't give up. Luke 18:1 tells us that we should NOT give up. If you fail, get back up. Brush your knees off. God WILL PROVIDE. He WILL.