A Thread For Atheists...

Hello to all Nonbelievers and/or people without Christ.

We are all sick of arguing theology with people who don't even have Jesus. And I am sure you all are sick of us calling you sinners, which you are, but here is the main point...

You can call God evil all you want, and you can slander the powerful name of Jesus all you want, but you will never receive eternal life without either of them. Neither the world nor any other religion can save you from sin and death, and in return give you a right standing with God, and Everlasting Life.

So this thread is NOT FOR THEOLOGY. But is instead for what we have neglected to preach to you.

The Love of God through the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for your sins.

Yes while it is true people without Jesus will go to hell, it is equally true that people with him will live forever in peace.

So now, it's just a matter of do you want this gift, or not? Do you want to receive the grace of God, or will you continue to fight against him?

Jesus died so that you could have EVERLASTING LIFE, JOY, and PEACE with our Great God and Father. All you have to do is believe in the Gospel, and the living Word of God.

Let me ask you again, can the world or any other religion offer you EVERLASTING LIFE as a FREE GIFT? As far as I can tell, no.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Back