A Supernatural Experience With Jesus (savior)

Discussion in 'Praise Reports / Testimonials' started by lowlyservant, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Let's hear it! :) How and when were you saved?

2. That's really awesome! I hope to have a dynamic experience with God one day! :D

3. Thank you and God bless.

Juk likes this.
  4. Thank you! God bless you too!

5. Jesus has already made atonement for the sins of his people; past, present, and future. All in the OT who were saved, all today who are saved, and all who will be saved in the future are all saved because God's eternal son Jesus Christ paid for the eternal punishment these people owed God. If you think anymore atonement needs to be made, you are wrong.

JG27_chili and Euphemia say Amen and like this.
  6. Edit: these spirits do not have to wait until the end of my lifetime.

7. If people have already died outside of Christ, their destiny is sealed, and unchangeable.

8. These spirits are in hell. And, there is hope for these people. When I inquired about them going to heaven, Jesus sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. Seriously, no one can expect me to believe them over the Son of God.

Zephaniah 3:17. The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

9. When a person dies outside of Christ, his destiny is judgment and condemnation. NOTHING in all of scripture tells you different, so either your vision was misinterpreted by your human mind, or it was a vision from the enemy---not the Lord Jesus Christ. He will never contradict His word.

Romans 6:23
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

10. According to what Jesus had told me and the Catholic Bible, you are clearly mistaken.
    2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.
    If we all believed as you do, there would be no hope for the dead at all.

11. The Maccabbees is not scripture, and the precise reason for it is the very reason you are leaning so heavily on it! It contradicts the Lord!

There is NO atoning work that can be done once an unbeliever dies!

If you believed as the Body of Christ believes, you would know that our hope is in Jesus Christ for TODAY is the day of salvation, while we yet live! You are portraying a false hope and a false gospel message. So, I will be bold here and now in saying to you that you did NOT have a visitation from the Lord Jesus Christ, but from a demonic spirit posing as Christ, who was counting on your exposure to the catholic bible to influence you against the truth.

CCW95A likes this.
  12. Are you a universalist?

13. No, Christ died for his people, those chosen of God to believe in his only begotten son.

14. So you believe that God chooses who gets saved? Sorry if I sound a bit hostile, I just want to know what you believe.

15. Yes of course he does.

16. So do you believe that all believers were chosen by God, and that all unbelievers were not chosen by God?

17. Yes. The only reason you believe is because God elected you, Christ died for you, and the Holy Spirit enlightened you.

1 Corinthians 2:14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

18. God's will is that ALL will be saved, but it's OUR choices that will determine our eternal destiny. I believe Cosmicwaffle believes this, too.

Juk likes this.
  19. I absolutely do not. God determines who is saved, not us. If he wanted all men without exception to be saved it would be so.

20. Oh, well then, I disagree! :)