A Question For The Atheists

Precisely my point.

You keep on repeating that “OTHER to die to prove to you”….

I said no, you will not still believe…

But now, you are saying “YOU are to die to prove”…..

by asking atheist about their views, you are just asking to be disuaded by atheist / other theists and their point of views. I don't want to get banned. I am here by grace.

to whoever is moderating this forum, I am sorry. Is this against the forum rules? I don't want to be breaking any forum rules.

actually, nevermind about what I said. I remember checking out this thread

"http://www.christianforumsite.com/threads/atheists.38447/"

I'm just going to stay quiet.

"It's good if atheist come here if they aren't trying to dissuade believers away from God(YHWH)."
I do not want to continue preaching about what I believe in.

same here thanks, and i suggest you read more. it is fearsome indeed to dont believe and find out its true than believing and finding out it's not. or if anything else, that'd be your own choice. i respect that.

Last edited:
by asking atheist about their views, you are just asking to be disuaded by atheist / other theists and their point of views. I don't want to get banned. I am here by grace.

How is that related to my post #60.

My point is: the tools you use to decide is not clear.

For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24 NLT)

But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means. (1 Corinthians 2:14 NLT)

It seems to me that the atheist/agnostic/whatever you wanna refer to yourself as folks are attempting to know God on an intellectual level. Their pride in themselves won't allow them to acknowledge their own spirit, much less the Spirit of God. They would have to admit there is a possibility of the supernatural. They seem to be incapable of this. They want proof of the supernatural, while denying it the next breath. Pride is a killer. It's subtle, and it's greedy. It will take everything you are and leave you with nothing. Just ask lucifer when you meet up with him.

But people who aren’t spiritual can’t receive these truths from God’s Spirit. It all sounds foolish to them and they can’t understand it, for only those who are spiritual can understand what the Spirit means. (1 Corinthians 2:14 NLT)

I'm going to ignore future threads that have atheist/agnostic themes or ideas. Not because I don't want to engage you guys, because I'm bored with you.

How is that related to my post #60.

My point is: the tools you use to decide is not clear.

that is related because i am stopping my preaching, you don't need to understand how I think of how the world came to be, or how I think the possibilities of the world, and etc. You will never understand how buddhism works because you don't believe in buddhism. I am not saying I am superior than you. I am just saying everyone have their own paths to choose from. and each path is all good, like the different styles in art. There are many different type of styles but they all look good. And you have to let it be. If you somehow understand how I view the world, then it means that you don't believe in God anymore. And guess what? that means I dissuade you to not believe. and going by this statement "It's good if atheist come here if they aren't trying to dissuade believers away from God(YHWH)." that means I won't be good anymore. I don't want to be not good.

For God is Spirit, so those who worship him must worship in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24 NLT)

It seems to me that the atheist/agnostic/whatever you wanna refer to yourself as folks are attempting to know God on an intellectual level. Their pride in themselves won't allow them to acknowledge their own spirit, much less the Spirit of God. They would have to admit there is a possibility of the supernatural. They seem to be incapable of this. They want proof of the supernatural, while denying it the next breath. Pride is a killer. It's subtle, and it's greedy. It will take everything you are and leave you with nothing. Just ask lucifer when you meet up with him.

I'm going to ignore future threads that have atheist/agnostic themes or ideas. Not because I don't want to engage you guys, because I'm bored with you.

thank you, I am not going to say my ideas on how I think the world came to be too. I don't want to dissuade any christians from God.

I can also say the same thing. Christians will never understand the concept of conscious not being existent after death, or any other religion for that matter.

you don't need to understand how I think

Ok, why I used “not clear”……maybe since you are an optometrist assistant you said.

What I mean is: the tool you used “just changed” during discussion, that is: unstable, changing...

Ok, why I used “not clear”……maybe since you are an optometrist assistant you said.

What I mean is: the tool you used “just changed” during discussion, that is: unstable, changing...

you think what you think. I'm not going to say anything about my ideas. You're just asking to be dissuaded if I answer you.

you think what you think. I'm not going to say anything about my ideas. You're just asking to be dissuaded if I answer you.
You're not gonna dissuade anyone who is filled with the Holy Spirit. Don't worry about upsetting your dead god with a potbelly by any comments you make to a true born again Christian.

You're not gonna dissuade anyone who is filled with the Holy Spirit. Don't worry about upsetting your dead god with a potbelly by any comments you make to a true born again Christian.

yeah, it isn't what I say to disuade Christian. It is actually the relationship between the individual and the biblical God. There are some true christians who lose faith in the biblical God. They use to follow scriptures and think God is loving and everything, but they lost faith by their experience, not by what I say.

Ah ok, so you haven’t started yet…

I thought you already started!

with your favourite argument “go see yourself and tell me”… that changed to “better see myself” is your only ammunition….

So you have more?

But ok, since you said you will stop to “preach”… I respect that.

Ah ok, so you haven’t started yet…

I thought you already started!

with your favourite argument “go see yourself and tell me”… that changed to “better see myself” is your only ammunition….

So you have more?

But ok, since you said you will stop to “preach”… I respect that.

whatevers, my answer change accordingly to the situation. It doesn't make it unreliable. It just makes it more stable. Think of it as a saw that needed to be sharpened.

A true Christian, one who is filled with the Holy Spirit, will not be dissuaded.

so a "christian" that have been following the scriptures and follow Jesus then become dissuaded wasn't a true christian in the first place? okay, I'll accept that answer. so how do you know if you're a true christian or not? Because in the future, you may be dissuaded and that means you weren't never a christian in the first place.

so a "christian" that have been following the scriptures and follow Jesus then become dissuaded wasn't a true christian in the first place? okay, I'll accept that answer. so how do you know if you're a true christian or not? Because in the future, you may be dissuaded and that means you weren't never a christian in the first place.
One knows because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. Is there any reason you keep omitting Him from your responses? As I said, a born again Christian who is filled with the Holy Spirit will not be dissuaded. You can't grasp this because you are unaware of the power and nature of the Holy Spirit.

This is off topic, but I'm only receiving half of your responses unless I quote them. Anybody got a solution or suggestion. I'm using the Tapatalk app for iPhone.

Back