A Prayer for C.F.S

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
A Prayer for C.F.S

Dear Heavenly Father,
My Chief Shepherd, I come to you with a humble heart and ask for your forgiveness. If I have said, done or thought anything not pleasing in your site, forgive me in the name of Jesus.

I give thanks to you Father God for the Christian Forum Site. I thank you for enabling the staff to set up such a wonderful site for your children. I thank you for all of the Moderators, Site Supporters, and the Women Who Care. We don't know what type of problems they come across, areas that needs to be addressed, nor the time spent maintaining this site in a given day; but you know. But I ask you to continue to strengthen them, continue to encourage their hearts and I ask that you send them all a mighty blessing that only you can do. I thank you for this site because your children don't always have someone to speak to concerning your ways. We are not always able to receive Christian advice, have a bible study, or, request prayer. But you have empowered the C.F.S staff to provide that for not only us but for them as well as us. I ask that you continue to guide the staff, strengthen the staff, and protect them all coming and going. Father my prayer request is that you give them all the "Desires of their Hearts." Your word says, "Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass (Psalm 37:4-5)." According to your word, I am claiming and thanking you for each desire you are fullfilling. I ask these things in Jesus name and by his authority.

AMEN......

Thanks C.F.S for being such a blessing to all of us........
Godbe4me:israel::dance::jesus-sign:

Back