1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

A new beginning

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Daniel, Mar 9, 2007.

1. A new beginning

Hi,

My name is Daniel, but you can just call me Dan. I just signed up on this site tonight. I want to eventually share my testimony, but it's quite long and I don't have time to type it tonight. Basically, I want to start my Christian walk over again and try harder to stay on God's path.

I look foreward to meeting new people here and I hope I will be a great addition to this family! God bless! :)

2. Welcome Daniel! I hope you enjoy this forum and the discutions as much (or more) as I do!

3. Hello Dan. Nice to have you here!

4. Welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to reading your testimony.

5. Welcome here, Dan. Im eager to hear your testimony too! :D

God bless. :)

6. Dan the Father will always welcome you back with open arms and we will do the same- It is wonderful to have you here with us and I look forward to getting to know you my brother!

7. Dan,

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Hope you find this a safe place.