A lil' Lysander on the way...

I am so very happy for your family and it overwhelms me thinking about it and remembering the blessing of new life and how it brings everyone together.

Please feel free to share names you have considered and invite possibly suggestions? (No pressure ever)

If you're asking if we'll ever consider Dumpster as a name, then if it is short for Dumstedrick.

We've talked about names for years. This is what we've narrowed it down to...

Girls names:
-Ramona
-Elise
-Isabella "Izzy"
-Maria
-Wednesday "Wendy"
-Gretel
-Rita

Boys names:
-Sidney "Sid"
-Nikolai "Nicky"
-Francis/Francisco "Paco"
-Harold
-Michael
-Friedrich
-Alfred "Alfie"

We don't entirely have middle names lined up, but we figure we are going to use names of our own parents.

Last edited:
Nope, dumpster is what I named a character that I used in a special forces online game I used to play way too much.

How about Sandra? For a girl.

And I like Michael for a boy.

Thanks, Dumpster.

At the moment, we've seemed to narrowed it down to Sidney, Harold, and Alfred if it's a boy, and Wednesday, Isabella, and Christina if it's a girl.

However, we're still pretty early in, so things could change.

...or Lysandria.

Pray that we have a safe and blessed pregnancy and healthy child :)

Congratulations Lysander!

Just remember, raising children with integrity requires very little effort, they are highly affordable, and they practically raise themselves. They all have a natural in-born, self-propelled auto-piloting system that enables you to do absolutely nothing. Your personal time will increase a hundred-fold, and selah time will now embrace your every move. As a new parent, pure ease, relaxation and comfort are your natural clothing, and there will never be a single moment of anxiety to come against you. Your life is just about to become the timeless catalyst which symbolises all luxury, and ease.

Please forgive my tasteless humor; though I just offered sophistical caution, I will give testament that children will enrich your life to such a great extent that all suffering is minuscule in comparison.

With humorous caution - If you teach them capitalistic anarchy you may get more than you bargain for :)

Congratulations Lysander!

Just remember, raising children with integrity requires very little effort, they are highly affordable, and they practically raise themselves. They all have a natural in-born, self-propelled auto-piloting system that enables you to do absolutely nothing. Your personal time will increase a hundred-fold, and selah time will now embrace your every move. As a new parent, pure ease, relaxation and comfort are your natural clothing, and there will never be a single moment of anxiety to come against you. Your life is just about to become the timeless catalyst which symbolises all luxury, and ease.

Please forgive my tasteless humor; though I just offered sophistical caution, I will give testament that children will enrich your life to such a great extent that all suffering is minuscule in comparison.

With humorous caution - If you teach them capitalistic anarchy you may get more than you bargain for :)

Thanks, Fiction!
By the way, your posted reminded me of something. Have you heard of a book series for kids called "The Tuttle Twins"? It is Bastiat's The Law re-written for kids.

Thanks, Fiction!
By the way, your posted reminded me of something. Have you heard of a book series for kids called "The Tuttle Twins"? It is Bastiat's The Law re-written for kids.

That an incredible idea.

My children are old enough to read the Real-McCoy, but now I can easily imagine you reading a bed-story regarding ethics

I will spread the word about it. Thanks for pointing it out

Back