A God of Miracles

A God of Miracles

Our God is an awesome God, truly the God of Miracles.

The enemies of God, had an evil plan to destroy his chosen people but God has other plans. A little bird whispered in the ear of Israel..."come and see what your enemies are planning against you". So Israel looked and behold they were planning on wiping out Israel with nuclear and chemical weapons. Then I heard a rumor..."Israel has overflown Syria" and the nations were in an uproar over it. Russia, Iran, North Korea (why North Korea?) and Syria were all furious. I thought, "this is silly, Israel is always overflying Syria". Israel at it's widest point is only 40 miles wide, so at 1,000 miles an hour if they bump the steering wheel they are in Syria, "so what's the big deal". Then the truth started to come out, North Korea may have sold nuclear materials to Syria (so that's why North Korea was so mad, it all makes sense now). Israel went into Syria with commandos on the ground to identify targets with lasers and destroyed those weapons of mass destruction. Syria was furious but they couldn't admit that Israel hit any targets for fear the truth would come about what targets Israel destroyed. To this day, Syria denies anything happened, there were no weapons of mass destruction, so Israel couldn't have targeted them. Russia was furious because they had sold Syria their latest anti-aircraft system that was "unjammable" and Israel jammed their system. The nations are in an uproar but there is nothing they can do, for God is watching over his people and he is a God of miracles.

"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all peoples; all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

For the rest of the story...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article2461421.ece

Back