A few questions on logging into the forums

A few questions on logging into the forums

Hey, everyone.

I noticed I cannot log in with any type of Internet Explorer browser, updated or later versions. The only browsers I can log onto the forums with are Firefox and Safari.

Is there a reason why this is happening?

Also, it's weird, because if I log onto the forums on the index page, I don't see myself logged in, then when I go to the General Discussions area or any other forum, I can see I'm logged in. I know on other vB forums it did this - is there a reason why to this also?

Thanks!

NTG, no problems on my side. I can login and browse using the latest Firefox and Internet Explorer. I'll inquire anyway.

Please report if anyone else is having the same problem.

I have used Internet Explorer forever and a day but it has been nothing but trouble for a while so I did the unthinkable. I switched to Firefox. I currently have both browsers running and FF is at least twice as fast as IE which is currently having some real issues. You might consider a switch.

I use two to three different computers sometimes.

I don't have IE on my Macbook, but it is on my grandmother's desktop and laptop, which are both Microsoft. My Mac is pretty compatible with everything, I haven't tried Opera on the site, though.

Ok NTG, I've corrected that problem. You should now be able to login via IE too. Else let me know.

Yay! Now if I'm not using my laptop, I can log onto the other computers.

Thank you so much! Arigato gozaimasu, Jeff-san!

Lol @ my sudden Japanese moment

Back