A Call

I believe in the five fold ministry (Ephesians 4:11) and in its indispensable role in our Christian lives. And yet we know that our Christian experience is a personal and not a group affair.
Consider 1 Sam. 3: 8-10
And the Lord called Samuel again the third time. And he arose and went to Eli and said, Here am I; for thou didst call me. And Eli perceived that the Lord had called the child. Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, Lord; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. And the Lord came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth.
Samuel a choosen vessel of God had to receive a wake-up call to put him into service on his predetermined path.
I believe we are living in a time in which the Christian has to realize who they really are so they can meet the challenge of the hour.
Are you experiencing a shaking?
Let us not slumber but put on the Word for this glorious hour in which we live.

I believe we are living in a time in which the Christian has to realize who they really are so they can meet the challenge of the hour.
Are you experiencing a shaking?
Let us not slumber but put on the Word for this glorious hour in which we live.

Hello 2404;

Thank you for sharing A Call.

It has taken me years to mature at the underlined, meet the challenge of the hour a shaking? and put on the Word

I give thanks to God daily that He's not through with any of us who walk daily with Christ. He constantly reminds us the reason we live.

Hebrews 13:20-21, 20 Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, 21 equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.

God bless you, brother and your family.

Back