1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

A Blessing Or A Curse?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jerusalemgifts, Apr 3, 2014.

Do you support Israel?

1. Yes

2. No

0 vote(s)
  1. Last week ‘Palestinian’ President Abbas addressed the Arab heads of 22 Arab nations at their summit in Kuwait, telling them that he has so far refused to even discuss recognizing Israel as a Jewish State and that by raising the issue Israel was trying to disrupt the peace talks.

There are rumours about a deal-in-the-works to extend the peace talks after the April 29th deadline. Israeli Cabinet Minister Naftali Bennett expressed skepticism over the deal, calling it a farce. “How long can we continue to be suckers?” he asked. “The man says, ‘I will never, ever recognize you’. How much can we demean ourselves?” And that is indeed a major stumbling block in the talks, Netanyahu’s red line—recognition by Abbas that Israel is the Jewish State. The ‘Palestinian’ leader has stated over and over again that he will not do it and now he has backing. The Arab League announced in their Kuwaiti summit that the League fully supports Abbas’ position. “We express our total rejection of the call to recognize Israel as a Jewish state,” read a statement from the member’s body on the final day of the summit.

I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them (Amos 9:14
    On the 20th of March, there was a really clever “Dry Bones” cartoon entitled “Theological Questions”. There are two men facing each other. In the first frame, one comments to the second, “Could the reversal in American prestige and power be due to the Biblical curse on those who betray Israel?” The second guy shouts irately, “WHAT? Are you insane?! A religious fanatical nut case? How can you even suggest that?!?!” But in the final frame, he asks in a whisper, “There’s a Biblical curse?”

[​IMG]Well, yes, there is, actually. Way back in Genesis the Lord promised to the Jewish people, “And I will bless those who bless thee, and curse those who curse thee…” Genesis 12:3.

First of all, I want to state categorically that the United States has always been our best friend and our staunchest ally in the world and it still is. The problem has been with President Obama. When George W. Bush was president, this nation recognized that he was the best friend as a president that Israel ever had and he had an approval rating of 80%. Obama, on the other hand, has in a personal way not been friendly, and from the very beginning following his trip to Egypt without visiting Israel until now, his approval rating has been around 4%. (The US congress has always been amazing in their friendship towards Israel, by the way!) (Do any of you remember how Obama humiliated Netanyahu on his first visit to the White house? How Obama brought him in through a side door without any of the usual fanfare, and left him sitting in a room alone while Obama and the First Lady went in to dinner?)
    Read More......http://www.thejerusalemgiftshop.com/israelnews/a-blessing-or-a-curse/
  2. #2 ixoye_8, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    what I don't get, is that in a few places in the Qur'an it says Allah gave the promised land to the Israelites .. so aren't they going against Allah ???

nonetheless .. prophecy says they will not remove you from the land again ..
    Amo 9:15 “I will also plant them on their land, and they will not again be rooted out from their land which I have given them,” says the Lord your God.
    Where is the Messiah and jerusalemgifts say Amen and like this.