1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

2008 was the year man-made global warming was disproved

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jan 2, 2009.

1. About time something like this was put into the news.
    Least it shuts up the environmentalists.
  2. This has made my day! Woooooo! :D
  3. I read somewhere its gonna be cooler till around 2013 then warming up after that.Cant remember why though.:confused:
  4. I personally see nothing wrong with protecting the environment. Yet I cannot stand radical environmentalists or those radical PETA people. You can help the environment and animals - however you don't have to endanger other people - and animals - for the sake of it.

I however, do not believe in global warming. It was being pushed to much by the media and there was unneeded hysteria over it. The Earth has gone through plenty of hot-to-cold cycles, and I am not trying to say I am an expert! I am not. It's God's planet, His trees, His animals...He cares for it just as much as we do and is in control of the weather, not us. I just put it in His hands. :D
  5. [​IMG]

Just kidding :D. But nature was made for man not man for nature.