2 Timothy 2:15

When you can answer these questions you will know the truth .
Why did Philip mention baptism to the Eunuch ?
Why did Paul mention baptism to the jailer and his household ?
Why was baptism mentioned to Paul ?
Why was baptism brought up to Cornelius and his household ?
If all were already saved , why were they being baptized ?
If you believe that baptism not required .

Answer - they were not saved until they had their sins removed.
No one will enter Heaven if their sins have not been removed .
Do not trust any doctrine that must add words to prove their beliefs !!
Those that post on this threaf ,say that baptism is a command , and then say it is not required .
Question - if something is a command ,does that also mean that it is required ?
If God required something ,will He allow us to make it optional to our salvation .

NOPE. These people were all baptized BECAUSE they were saved. There sins were removed by the applied blood of Jesus the instant they came to faith in Him, and repented.

Yes, baptism is a command for the believer and NO ONE ELSE. But it is NOT REQUIRED for salvation, or to cleanse us from sin.

When you can answer these questions you will know the truth .
Why did Philip mention baptism to the Eunuch ?
Why did Paul mention baptism to the jailer and his household ?
Why was baptism mentioned to Paul ?
Why was baptism brought up to Cornelius and his household ?
If all were already saved , why were they being baptized ?
If you believe that baptism not required .

Answer - they were not saved until they had their sins removed.
No one will enter Heaven if their sins have not been removed .
Do not trust any doctrine that must add words to prove their beliefs !!
Those that post on this threaf ,say that baptism is a command , and then say it is not required .
Question - if something is a command ,does that also mean that it is required ?
If God required something ,will He allow us to make it optional to our salvation .
You are going to have to explain what you mean by salvation for otherwise this conversation will go nowhere and it will be reduced to headbanging and vain debate to the glory of the devil.
IF you mean by salvation to be born again. No man is born again by baptism.
Nor by ritual ,tradition or of men.
It is all of God.
If then you are speaking about that salvation that includes the beginning and the end of it then you need to say so. For otherwise you make no sense at all.
In Christian
Gerald

You are going to have to explain what you mean by salvation for otherwise this conversation will go nowhere and it will be reduced to headbanging and vain debate to the glory of the devil.
IF you mean by salvation to be born again. No man is born again by baptism.
Nor by ritual ,tradition or of men.
It is all of God.
If then you are speaking about that salvation that includes the beginning and the end of it then you need to say so. For otherwise you make no sense at all.
In Christian
Gerald
Romans 6 explains how we are buried with Christ and raised into a new life .

1 Corinthians 15:1-5
Moreover, brethren, I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures

Not one mention of baptism. You'd think if it was required, Paul would mention it. You'd think if it was vital for salvation he would be participating in baptisms all over the place!

1 Corinthians 1:17
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of no effect.

There are many so-called churches !
Baptist
Methodist
Catholic
Presbyterian
Morman
Seventh day Adventist
Jehovah's witness

Etc. Etc. Etc . Etc.
There are more so-called churches than I am able to name !!
I have been very privileged to have been associated with the only church mentioned in scriptures
I am not a member of the Baptist Church.
I am not a member of the Methodist Church.
I also am not a member of the Catholic, Presbyterian, Morman ,Seventh day Adventist or Jehovah's witness churches .
There are more so-called churches than I am able to put in a post .
I have been extremely honored by a well known member of this form ,to be called a member of Christ's church ,which is the only true church .
If anyone was to say that I was a member of any other church ,than Christ's church ,they would be wrong .
Thanks for your complement ,God Takes alll of the Glory and Praise !!!. Without God nothing is possible !!!
It only shows me that The will of God can be seen through this medium .
Praise God !!!

There are many so-called churches !
Baptist
Methodist
Catholic
Presbyterian
Morman
Seventh day Adventist
Jehovah's witness

Etc. Etc. Etc . Etc.
There are more so-called churches than I am able to name !!
I have been very privileged to have been associated with the only church mentioned in scriptures
I am not a member of the Baptist Church.
I am not a member of the Methodist Church.
I also am not a member of the Catholic, Presbyterian, Morman ,Seventh day Adventist or Jehovah's witness churches .
There are more so-called churches than I am able to put in a post .
I have been extremely honored by a well known member of this form ,to be called a member of Christ's church ,which is the only true church .
If anyone was to say that I was a member of any other church ,than Christ's church ,they would be wrong .
Thanks for your complement ,God Takes alll of the Glory and Praise !!!. Without God nothing is possible !!!
It only shows me that The will of God can be seen through this medium .
Praise God !!!

I also am blessed to a member of the true Church of Jesus Christ worldwide, established at Pentecost, just as all born again believers are, and the doctrine you are espousing is not biblical. So where does that leave you?

Back