1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

16 wives

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Boanerges(Inactive), Jan 9, 2008.

1. That's cute....He he :D:D

2. *giggling*
    :D

3. :confused: Why would anyone want 16 wives? Isn't one enough trouble? :D

4. I refuse to answer that on the grounds that it might incriminate me-:eek:

5. No kidding...:D

6. LOL - Kitsapgirl! It's rare when a comment becomes funnier than the joke...but in this case, I think you hit the nail right on the head!:D

BTW: I'm divorced. I've had my "for worse" wife. Can I have my "for better" one now? Or my "for richer" one? hee hee

7. Had to post it...and I can't take credit for the whit...

My DH says this any time he hears of someone in a polygamist relationship. He just shakes his head and gives me a wink and says it.

8. That's about 16 wives too many, isn't it?

[​IMG]

9. A wife is a gift from God, who wouldn't want to receive 16 gifts from God?:dance:

10. You'll have to move to Utah, Brother Don!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:eek:

12. Maybe a few would...but it's like me loving Take5 bars...I always want more, but the consequences of my gluttony would be very bad.

There is such thing as too much of a good thing.

(maybe Jesus will let me eat Take5 as much as I want in heaven?)

13. You're right, I was just kidding, I would be happy with just one good one and no Violet, I'm not moving to Utah...ha, ha...

14. Nah, you'd have to become an Osmond!!!
    :dance: