1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

1 TB thumb drives

Discussion in 'Technology and Internet' started by SpiritualTeacher, Feb 10, 2010.

1. 1 TB thumb drives

Seriously, this is innovative. I can't wait for them to produce these... though you know the sellers are going to jack the heck out of the prices. In any case, I can only wonder what this will mean for desk tope and laptop computers. I mean if they can fit a terabyte in a thumb drive with this technology, think of how much they can fit into a normal computer. Think of how much music that would hold... how many games you could fit... the possibilities are almost literally endless.
  2. Yes, incredible, the possibilities out there now, and what they may come up with, and now the excellent transfer speeds of USB 3.0
  3. I want one :) ... I bet it wont even take the two years for it to come out
  4. I have a 64 gig and it carries my IT Tools and several Operating System images and is not even 1/4 full. With a 1 TB I could image my Harddrive for an instant restore.