1 Corinthians 12:10 Disernment of Spirits

Discerning the spirits

Hello there!

I would like to talk to you about what this means.

To discern is to KNOW, through the Holy Spirit.

We discern the spirits each and every day as we face trials in our lives.

Paul is asking the multitude if they are able to discern the Holy Spirit from the spirit of Satan.

Sometimes the "dark" spirit can mislead you and compose itself to seem like the "Holy" Spirit.

Through faith, prayer and study of the scripture, you too will be able to discern the darkness from light.

Feel free to message me if you would like to chat...

Blessings,
THOMAS

Thank you Thomas, I believe you are right.
But, there are those who are gifted in knowing who has demons and who those demons are.

Hello there!

I would like to talk to you about what this means.

To discern is to KNOW, through the Holy Spirit.
Yes! I agree...:)

We discern the spirits each and every day as we face trials in our lives.

Paul is asking the multitude if they are able to discern the Holy Spirit from the spirit of Satan.

Is 1 Corinthians 12:10 what you are referring to? If its another verse please give us reference.

Sometimes the "dark" spirit can mislead you and compose itself to seem like the "Holy" Spirit.

This is interesting and true...Could you give an example?

Through faith, prayer and study of the scripture, you too will be able to discern the darkness from light.

I am new in speaking of this, so the Lord is still working on me...

Feel free to message me if you would like to chat...

Blessings,
THOMAS

Yes, I will ...ABBA bless you and yours

Show as images for me as well, I don't have to click on a link.

I am sorry, I thought we were talking about that fake one

I was given. Sorry:eek:

If it is limmited, and not that stupid Spiritual X-Ray Vision

fake I was given, then it's ok.

Because we all have ups and downs and strugles, and

there should be times when it works, and others which

require more Prayers and strugles,

As none of us are perfect,

And we all face tests and trials,

And some things we face are stronger

trials than others,

like My posts???????????:(

Sorry, I thought it was the one I had:confused:

Can I hide now, :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish::fish:

God Bless,

And just try and pick out which one is Me,

because I'm hidding:D

I think we misunderstood maybe......

Yes that is very honest of you Mike to admit that what you had was not a gift from God! :)

There's no reason to hide!
We love you!

Mike~
I don't want to scare you now!!! :)

Usually I am just lost in another thread somewhere or in the laundry room! LOL!
I don't mean to be silent :)
Look how many posts I have under my username~
Does that indicate I talk to much?

:D:D:D

Which is why it is even more scary when your silent to Me.:(:(:(

Thought You could trick Me with that one did you.:eek::eek::eek:

But I am happy fish now!!!!:rolleyes: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I like those fish, because they are like pets, but I don't

have to worry about them.:D:D:D

Mikeof Christ, :israel:you've arroused my curiosity what is the
Spiritual X-Ray Vision fake you were given, you said?:)

We can all put our 2 cents in, maybe we'll come up with a dollar at the end;)

Which is why it is even more scary when your silent to Me.:(:(:(

Thought You could trick Me with that one did you.:eek::eek::eek:

But I am happy fish now!!!!:rolleyes: :fish: :fish: :fish:

I like those fish, because they are like pets, but I don't

have to worry about them.:D:D:D

Hey Mike....

BOO!

Yeah, the online fish are very easy pets!!!

Dear thomasburkejr,
I did PM you but I got a message that you don't recieve, or I am not allowed to Pm you ... Hopefully one of the others can help you make the setting...

If I may give examples... since so many people seem to think negatively about this...

And I am sure some of you have been given this ability but like me you keep it quiet:D No one knows you here so why not admit it, we are not going to put you in a looney bin:rolleyes:

This is covering a span of years...

The husband of a new friend (I had not met yet) opens his front door when I knock... within the blink of a eye a creature like a skinned wolf leaps from him, telling me to get out of here, the next scene, is the man in a room with a prostitute...BTW when I got home I questioned the Lord about this nightmarish creature and He said they don't actually look like that ... They can appear in any form...Depending on their task...

Later during our walks my friend burst out in tears telling me about the time her husband was robbed of his wallet, car and clothes in a motel...

Another incident, is a photograph a friend shows me of her son, and his family...The spirit of murder was so heavy on him... I didn't say anything to her...Months later when we saw her again, she told me this son had baricated himself in their home with a gun, threatening to kill his wife, children and himself...Fortunately, it ended well though, afterwards a kindly Christian nieghbor befriended him, and they all began attending Church...

Another picture story, recently my new friend showed me a picture of her 2 grown beautiful daughters... I saw that one had a evil spirit and she was a stripper who also is involved in the occult... I didn't say anything... When she showed this picture again to other friends she mentioned the one daughter is a stripper, I asked is she also into the occult and she said yes...We prayed for her family...

When this began I didn't know what to do with it... Later a Pastor said, This gift was given to pray for these people...

Bless your sleep,

According to scipture each of us has been given several gifts. These cannot be earned or worked up as they are gifts and not rewards. These gifts must be received by faith and moved in by faith. They are not based on your merit or abilities but on God's goodness and grace. Like salvation we must move into them by absolute faith in Christ- selah.

i don,t know,sometimes i can feel evil.
Mike that is called discernment. It is not understood with mental aquisense but it is a knowldge that rises up from deep within the core of one being.

YES! Larry we do need all these things... You are so wise to understand this and not place God in a box...

Maybe the Lord gives me the ability, because I am not frightened to see them, but the thought scares me to cast them out because of the warning that 7 more evil that the first enters that person, if the house is empty and sweeped clean...

Yes Beloved.... I firmly believe in spititual gifts and especially in these last days , it is even more important as the times are growing very close to our soon coming King.

Don't be afraid to exercise these gifts as the Lord sees fit . He will give you the strength to carry through. I have seen by your dreams and visions that the Lord is moving you into a very important roll but also a very difficult one. Lean solely on Him and He will direct you paths. He would not have given you these gifts if He didn't think you were able to handle them. Bless you my dear and I will be praying for you.

But remember He has not given you a spirit of fear but a sound mind and we know who is trying to disalusion you and he will not win. He is under your feet.

Beyond that, it doesn't really work the way you are describing it either.

Could you be clearer please... And do you have Bible verses?
What you are speaking of may not be what I have? How is it suppose to be...?

Simply that my experience, you aren't 1> "Seeing" anything, it's not like some color glow around a person 2> it's not really a spirit you are "seeing". And as far as providing verses, as soon as I decide that what I'm able to "see" is Holy, I'll be happy to start using it. My experiences started out in my Christian life, but my "training" came from the Pagan world.

More particularly, I think what MoC is describing, is not the same as what I "see". Meaning, I can't tell "evil" people from good people. I "see" intent only, and it's very localized to the current moment, changing constantly. So a person who is evil may have absolutely no effect on me, unless they are basically in the process of doing something evil at that very moment. Also, I tend to think of it as a "feel" and not a "see".

Even more importantly, is to not let false discernment cloud your judgment.
Yes ! I agree, but how do I know it is false disearnment???

Same way you know anything is not God.

There is a danger in these things, and I'd honestly tell anyone that has the ability to NOT see it, to do exactly that.

What is the danger? If the Lord has given this gift and you use it according to His instructions???

The danger is knowing that if it really is from the Lord. The think is, there are a lot of things we can't see with our eyes. That IS mentioned in the Bible, where an angel opened someone's eyes, and he SAW the warriors of heaven standing ready to fight for their nation (I don't remember the specific story, but I'll try to look it up later). The thing is, God reveals what we need to know, when we need to know it, but ALWAYS for His glory. Not necessarily for our comfort. To be able to see demons and angels for instance is dangerous, because demons KNOW when you see them, and that makes you a target.

The additional danger, is know if what you are experiencing is actually a gift from God with a purpose, or a trick from Satan. MoC recognized what he saw as a false gift, and on that he could be lucky that he recognized that and got away from it, or he could be wrong. Personally, I don't see anything helpful or useful in it, but at the same time, God has a purpose for what He's allowed me (read: MADE me) experience.

Yes Beloved.... I firmly believe in spititual gifts and especially in these last days , it is even more important as the times are growing very close to our soon coming King.

Don't be afraid to exercise these gifts as the Lord sees fit . He will give you the strength to carry through. I have seen by your dreams and visions that the Lord is moving you into a very important roll but also a very difficult one. Lean solely on Him and He will direct you paths. He would not have given you these gifts if He didn't think you were able to handle them. Bless you my dear and I will be praying for you.

But remember He has not given you a spirit of fear but a sound mind and we know who is trying to disalusion you and he will not win. He is under your feet.

Dear Beloved sister and brother Dusty and Larry, and the others, thank You so much for your encouragment and understanding...

And Ban I will respond to you, but I have to get to bed now...:sleeping

Back