0 god 0 lord 0 jesus

well I hope I did not infer that smelly was for some reason unlovable!! lol... I certainly did not mean that!! I meant nothing more than what I said, I simply have a very hard time understanding much of what smelly says, that is all.... and I am just not sure how we were to understand that an "0" = "a crown" if he did not tell us first of all that is what he meant.... be that as it may, clear conversation, clearly stating what you mean, is always preferable to being obscure.. as the old saying goes... eschew obfuscation!! In this way your points will prove to bless others more readily, simply because you will be more readily understood. Which reminds me of Paul when he said to the Corinthians 1Co 14:16 ESV Otherwise, if you give thanks with your spirit, how can anyone in the position of an outsider[2] say "Amen" to your thanksgiving when he does not know what you are saying?"

Lastly, thanks for loving me in spite of all my weirdness and quirks!! I love all of you in the Lord as well!!

blessings,
Ken

Response to epistemaniac

I really feel that Christianity is a way of finding God. Does anyone else feel this way precisely? I know personally that it is what it says to me and is why I want to read, but does that sound beautiful to anyone else?

Back