1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

“let My People Go”!

Discussion in 'News and Articles' started by jerusalemgifts, Apr 7, 2014.

1. by Esther Korson
    Between 1980 and 1985, in the old Andropov and Brezhnev days, I used to travel to the former Soviet Union. Travelling there alone (but with a great big God), I would stay each year for three weeks so that I could be in Moscow, Kiev and Leningrad respectively for the High Holy Days, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and then Simchat Torah. While there, I did lots of things that could have been potentially dangerous, to be sure.

The first time, however, that someone commented that I was really brave, that statement shocked me to the core. “I’m not brave at all!” I exclaimed. “I’d rather be in the Soviet Union doing dangerous things in God’s will—than anywhere else in the world outside of His will! The place of safety is in doing what God asks us to do!” And I meant that with all my heart.

[​IMG]

Read full article at News from Jerusalem