Which category

Good morning wonderful staff. Merry Christmas to EACH and EVERY one of YOU plus your families... and of course your PETS. HA.

I cannot believe I have been here for over two months already... Anyways... I am thinking a bit ahead here... and Alan's Advent journey
got me to thinking about making a thread that would be like a JOURNAL of sorts 2024... It would be like a daily "thought of the day" (plus) type thing.

I will have to pray about it because it will be most time consuming to keep it up through-out the year however...
I love the idea. SO..... Where would this go? ~Tenderly, In Awe of Him

Hello, In Awe of Him and thank you for the question.

The best place for a long Journal string, as you have mentioned, would be in the "Prayer and Fellowship" area in the "Fellowship Time" sub category.

Choose a descriptive main posting header to start the thread with. Then, each day, post a new "thought" in your 'Journal' thread.

We welcome your contributions and all the best to you in this new project.

Blessings.

`

It would be like a daily "thought of the day" (plus) type thing.

I will have to pray about it because it will be most time consuming to keep it up through-out the year however...
IAOH, I'm just wondering out loud. I assume this would be a 'group journal' so I am wondering why it will be most time consuming to keep it up through-out the year'?

Last edited:
IAOM, I'm just wondering out loud. I assume this would be a 'group journal' so I am wondering why it will be most time consuming to keep it up through-out the year'?
HAHAHA.... Yes it would be for anyone to contribute... However... I was thinking along the lines of how the Advent thread played out... which would mean... I contribute to it every day = 365 days = time consuming = maybe I worded that WRONG. HAHAHA

Back