What are you "Thankful" for today 5/8/24

Hello Abba and thank you for this day!!! I thank you for waking me and my husband up this morning. Thank you that I was able to drive myself to my doctor's appt and drive back home with no issues. Thank you for my strength and health. Thank you for being my Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals. Thank you for all of those you have healed from Cancer, diabetes, liver disease, leukemia, Kidney disease, etc. Thank you for your delivering power to deliver the alcoholics, drug addicts, suffer low self esteem. Thank you for bringing us through whatever we are going through. I don't know but you know exactly what we need and when we need it. I lift us all up to you because you know what we need and no one can answer a prayer like you.

I thank you for all my brothers and sisters in Christ and I lift us all up to you and say, "thank you" for keeping us, delivering us, healing us, being with us, guiding us, loving us and saving us. Thank you for all that you do, will do and have done for us your children. I thank you for your Holy Spirit which dwells in each of your children.

I lift up the lost to you Father. I pray they will hear your words of truth and upon hearing, they will confess they are sinners in need of a savior. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord. And, believe in their heart that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins and rose on the third day. Thank you for all of those who will say, "yes" to you Lord. They will be removed from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light.

Father, I thank you for the blind who can now see, the lame who can now walk, the deaf who can now hear, the hungry you have fed and the homeless you have sheltered. Thank you for all you do every day on a daily basis.

Lord, I thank you for my name will be listed in the database for Kidney transplant in your timing. Until that time come, thank you for keeping me, thank you for the strength to do all that I need and want to do. Thank you for dialysis that I can keep my blood cleaned until you get everything together.

I love you Lord!!

Today my wife and I want to give thanks to you for godbe4me's fervent prayer and faith to be added to the kidney list and donor that you will orchestrate in your perfect time for our sister.

I also want to thank you for sending us to minister to those who are crying and suffering out to whom they don't know. Our desire is to introduce others to Christ, giving them the opportunity to have a relationship with you, Lord, and the blessing of coming to you daily.

We love you, first, in our lives, and thank you for loving each of us.

I also want to thank you for sending us to minister to those who are crying and suffering out to whom they don't know. Our desire is to introduce others to Christ, giving them the opportunity to have a relationship with you, Lord, and the blessing of coming to you daily.

We love you, first, in our lives, and thank you for loving each of us.
In agreement with this prayer.... Thank you Jesus for all that you will do!!

Back