What are you "Thankful" for today 4/21/24

Psalm 9:1

“I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.”
Good afternoon ABBA!! I just want to thank you this day... Thank you for all that you are doing and have done in my life and the lives of your children. I thank you for my husband and family. I thank you for waking us all up this morning. Thank you for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and all the blessings you bestow upon us daily. I thank you for food to eat and my medications I need to take. You know Father, I saw a commercial today with a deaf girl running to her neighbors house her best friend to surprise her to let her know that she could hear. My eyes just watered thinking of my daily prayer of thanking you for the deaf who can now hear. You are performing miracles everyday and I thank you for the deaf who can hear, the blind who can now see, the hungry you have fed, the lame that can walk, and the homeless you have sheltered. I thank you for the diseases you are healing. Those whom you have delivered from drugs and alcohol. Father, I lift up those who are to have surgery. I lift them all up to you for healing. We have a member's mom who is in need of healing. I lift up "Drequeen" mom to you for healing. Bring her through Lord like only you can. I continue to lift up the loss to you that they may hear your words of truth and say, "yes" to you. They will confess they are sinners and ask for forgiveness. They will confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their hearts that Jesus came to earth and died on the cross for our sins, died and rose again on the third day. Their names will be add to the kingdom of light and remove from the kingdom of darkness. This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24) Thank you for this day!! This is a day that a loss soul has the opportunity to say yes to Christ. Thank you for taking care of us, loving us, healing us and staying near to us, your children. Thank you for being my Jehovah Jireh. You are my everything, I love you Father!!

Back