Background Theme

I wanted to thank you for providing a dark background theme for your fourm. I get severe migraines and most forums only have a white background theme option. It basically prevents me from ever joining or being apart of it. I am so relieved 😌 that this place has various themes to choose from. Infact it was the very first thing I looked for as being able to have that availability. So thank you. It's a very welcomed feature.

Warmly in Christ ❤️

Dear TransformedinChrist;

Thank you for writing and allowing others to hear your testimony and encourage others. We don't always think about it but the world wide public reads our posts though they may not be members.

The blue background does help for many members with sensitive or weak eyes. But I also feel God orchestrated bringing you and your new brothers and sisters in Christ together for fellowship and His glory.

God bless you, TransformedinChrist and your daughters. Keep writing! 😎👍

Dear TransformedinChrist;

Thank you for writing and allowing others to hear your testimony and encourage others. We don't always think about it but the world wide public reads our posts though they may not be members.

The blue background does help for many members with sensitive or weak eyes. But I also feel God orchestrated bringing you and your new brothers and sisters in Christ together for fellowship and His glory.

God bless you, TransformedinChrist and your daughters. Keep writing! 😎👍
I appreicate your kind words. I am so happy to be here. It is nice to slip in and enjoy some wholesome rich fellowship. Although I have only been here for a few short days I am really blessed by others and reading their posts. They have challenged me, given me things to think about and given me an opportunity to impart what God has done in my life.

Thank you again. God bless you too bobinfaith

Back